Saturday, June 13, 2009

John Murdoch - Model Sessions

AOY Member
John Scott Murdoch


Model sessions at the
Murdoch Art Studio

Starting...
Monday, June 22
10:00 to 1:00 pm.

Then...
Every Monday same time.

Fee per session: $10.00


"We will have 3 'one hour' poses. Standing and seated. One light source. I hope to alternate male and female models each week. Please let me know if you plan on attending every Monday morning so I can get a number. You can do this by email or text. Please do not email me the morning of the session. Call to check. You can drop in at the start unannounced but if I have reserved people I will have to go with them first. You can draw with any medium you'd like or use oils, pastels, etc. Easels are there already, you provide the rest" - John S. Murdoch. Phone: 267-221-6046 info@murdochart.com

Address/directions can be found at: http://www.murdochfineart.com/links.php?49372